A JEREMY Vine panelist sparked outrage by suggesting Prince Harry is a victim of domestic abuse.
Lois Perry, who has previously claimed she was groomed like Shamima Begum, called Meghan Markle a “domestic abuser”.
It comes after the Sussexes bombshell announcement they are quitting the Royal Family.
The Mirror reports she said: “Meghan has isolated Harry from his family. He is very vulnerable.
“Meghan Markle, by design,has already told her US publicists she wants to ‘break the internet’.
“To achieve that, her plan is to ‘break the Royal family ‘ using Prince Harry to leverage off.”
Ms Perry, previously billed as a “PR Guru” by the show, also compared the Duchess of Sussex to American divorcee Wallis Simpson, who sparked Edward VIII’s decision to abdicate from the throne.
Today Meghan, 38, and Harry, 35, shared a picture of themselves at a kitchen for Grenfell survivors during a visit on Tuesday.
They wrote how they were “so happy” to visit the women who run the community kitchen.
A day later the couple made the shocking announcement that they would be scaling down their royal duties and splitting their time between Canada and England.
The move has caused chaos in the Royal family with the Queen reported to be “deeply upset” after she was only given 10 minutes notice.
Her Majesty yesterday led a crunch meeting of the four households as she dialled in from Sandringham, Charles from Scotland, William on the phone in London and Harry speaking from home in Windsor.
No other members of the Royal Family were consulted before the shock statement was issued last night, and the “hurt” Monarch was taken by surprise.
Harry and Meghan announced they will be “financially independent” in their new lives, but will still support the Queen.
And even the Sussexes’ own aides were said to be stunned as they had been kept in the dark – and felt “stabbed in the back” as the new website was suddenly launched.
A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman last night said discussions on their decision to step back from the royal family were “at an early stage”, adding: “We understand their desire to take a different approach, but these are complicated issues that will take time to work through.”
Prince Harry reportedly defied instructions from the Queen not to announce their plans, after she requested he hold off until he talked it over with his father.
And Prince Charles told his son he needed more time after he was sent a draft proposal about his future role, particularly on the issue of funding.
Harry and Meghan finally returned from their six-week break to Canada on Monday.
The next day they visited the Canadian Embassy in London to hail the warmth and hospitality shown to them.
The Queen’s ex-press spokesman Dickie Arbiter argued on Good Morning Britain she will be feeling “more angry” than after Prince Andrew’s “car crash” Newsnight interview discussing his involvement in the Epstein scandal.